"Cat Monster" This piece is Kayla Carlson's version of Utagawa Yoshifuji's The Fifty-three Stations of the Tōkaidō: The Bewitched Cat of Okabe ("Gojūsan tsugi no uchi neko no ayashi'). The original "Cat Monster” 2019 was made of hand-cut and layered Baltic birch wood painted with gauche and acrylic paint, roughly 48” wide and was Displayed in our gallery for Love, Cats Carlson's Solo show.
- There are 15 cats in the Cat Monster.
- Professionally printed on high-quality,
- 310 GSM Hahnemuhle Bright Rag paper with archival ink
- Signed in pencil on front of print by Kayla Carlson
- Image size: 7” x 7” + paper size 8" x 10" (frame-ready size)